As a small business owner, sometimes creating interesting ideas to blog about can be the most difficult task in any given week. To try and make life easier for you this week, here’s eighteen tips to help you liven up your posts:
- Respond to a criticism.
- Add a picture.
- Even better than #2, add a video.
- Highlight an employee.
- Create a tutorial.
- Run a giveaway promotion.
- Get personal.
- Interview loyal and first time customers.
- Create a list post.
- Ask for constructive feedback .
- Launch a new product or service solely with your blog.
- Run a sincere initiative to help someone.
- Explain what makes your service/product the best.
- Describe what the economy is doing to business.
- Create a challenge for yourself & blog about it.
- Highlight your latest renovation.
- Explain what you like to do in your free time (are you an avid
- Describe a unique experience from your past.
- Answer the frequently asked questions that your customers always seem to have.
What do you do to make your small business blog posts more interesting?Share this post: