If you don’t do great things today – Who Will?
Right now, today, this hour, within the next second, if you aren’t willing to take action and do something great, someone else will:
- Launch that amazing website you’ve been thinking about.
- Develop that killer app you’ve been hoping to develop.
- Sign a contract to write the book you’ve been meaning to write.
- Provide amazing, conversation worthy, customer service.
- Jump in and help with the social cause you’ve wanted to support.
- Start training for that triathlon you’ve been wanting to do.
- Open *your* business in the exact same location that you’ve been driving past for months.
- Pursue their passion for travel and purchase a round the world ticket
- Start working from home.
- Publish that server crashing blog post.
- Help cubicle dwellers to find their true calling.
- Turn the creative activity that they love into a way to generate income.
- Become the next world changing entrepreneur.
- Educate and assist small business owners.
- Be awake at 1:00am working on …
Fear, procrastination, and a genuine lack of hours in the day afflict us all. But, if you don’t take action and do great things today, someone else will, and that’s an opportunity lost.Share this post: